Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some Summer Work

I have worked on some abstract paintings.  I also worked on some portraits.  I have to get some of the other works photographed and will post them as well.

The first is an abstract/representational; this image is of the work in progress.  The finished work isn't so green.  I will post a follow-up when the picture is available. This painting was done in watercolor.


This next image is a portrait piece.  I included some graffiti text; this is a mixed media - watercolor, pen and collaged text.  The lips are reflecting light from the flash of the camera; they don't look so chalky white.  I put a glossy medium on the lips.


                                     

The next two images are completely abstract, mixed media watercolor, watercolor pencils, pen, torn paper and more.  

                                         

                                         


I will keep working.  I will post more pictures in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. good to see you've been keeping busy. these are some really nice textures you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - totally out of my style of work - but I made some great discoveries along the way. Thanks for viewing!

    ReplyDelete