Monday, August 29, 2011

Scholarship Woes.

I have been waiting for a scholarship I was awarded to be disbursed.  In the process of trying to find out when the funds will be released, today, I was informed that this certain scholarship had "run out of funds."  How can a scholarship be awarded and then not have the money?  Now, it is up to me to track down a person (in the main office) who can tell me whether I will get the money or not.  This is beginning to sound like a badly scripted novel or B movie.  I really just want to graduate with my degree, that really isn't too much to ask. 

2 comments:

  1. Nobody, NOBODY has put up with as much crap as you in pursuit to simply do what you were born to do- create art.

    Almost there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it doesn't become an illusive dream, one big expensive puff of smoke.

    ReplyDelete