Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Besides Applying...

Besides all the work and hours it took this weekend to get the MFA stuff uploaded, I also finished writing two essays for my Art History class and also completed nearly half of my Marketing Class final.  Eddy and I also ran around buying postage, cds, dvds and all other important items to finish out the vital steps. I have to upload my artwork portfolio onto a dvd for my senior exhibition class (done).  The letter, artist statement, bio, and CV have been printed, trimmed and ready to go for that class.  I now need to find a nice black presentation folder, so today we are off to Staples after class.  I will also be meeting with my Professor to review the last two paintings that I have been working on.  On Friday I was so sick, migraine, but I went ahead and painted.  I came home just sick as a dog.  I rested that night and moved on to the other tasks at hand.  Persevere - always persevere.  I'm not sure what the professor is going to think of this new work, but I really enjoyed getting some of it out of my system, out of my head and onto the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment