Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I had to Leave Early and to My Surprise!

I was at the Undergraduate Juried Show but had to leave early.  I was not feeling well.  Little did I know, I won a juror's award!  I had been painting all day in the studio and was feeling blue and icky.  I saw the show, all of the art is amazing!  But I really couldn't stand another minute on my feet.  In fact, I am home sick now recovering from this semester – I only found out by reading my email informing me of the win and by a fellow classmate who left a comment on my blog also congratulating me.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah- a big, burnt umber stained particular digit of your hand to the naysayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!!! What was the prize they gave you? a gift card or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to pick it up, but I believe it is a $10.00 gift card. I was so surprised seriously!

    ReplyDelete