Thursday, September 22, 2011

Zedie Cityscape is Looking Good

I am going to post pictures showing small progressions of change.  This is very nearing completion and I'm very pleased with the composition.  I recently added some fun surprises- that will be posted in the near future.  Thank you Lou for following my blog - Love you and appreciate your support.

This first picture shows most of the buildings and Zedie in place.  The space ships are up in the right hand corner waiting to be completed.

Next you will see the space ships painted in place. Plus I have now added Zedie's moon planet up in the left side of the canvas. 
Now, I have painted a strong beam of yellow light power - to give Zedie his strength to fight dark crimes and the monotone grayness of life.
I think that the yellow beam of light really helped to balance out the composition and keeps the eye moving through the image.  There are also little added touches to the windows and the bridge now has little head and tail lights on the bridge to give the sense of traffic.  I will try and post some small detail shots later.   Also, the buildings wrap over the edges of the canvas and the moon planet is completed at the top edge of the canvas, so from any angle of the work, you can be a part of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment