Thursday, April 22, 2010

Final for Painting 1 class - going well

I am close to the end of the semester!!!  I am doing pretty good on the final painting for my Painting 1 class.  I am working on my tromp l'oeil painting.  It is close to finished.  I have uploaded some close-up shots and one photo of my artwork next to the actual canvas.  It's getting pretty close.  I have to still work on enhancing the tape hanging from the wire, and I need to add a little more darks and highlights to the wire itself. But I am really pleased with the results so far.


This next photo is of a small part of the wood grain.  I like how the little knot turned out.


This final photo is of my painting next to the actual canvas.  Yes I am painting the back of a canvas.  Take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment