Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grades-

To add to the last post: It's funny but this semester, I wasn't able to nail down any grades in any of my classes.  I had to totally let go of the GPA concerns and work my A_ _ off.  I didn't get any grades at all from my painting class.  I don't like working that way, I like knowing where I am at, where I am headed, and what can be done if I'm headed in the wrong direction.  This semester was extremely stressful in so many ways.  I have got to find a way to balance the stress of scholarship grade requirements, GPA and just the workload alone.  I am going to rest up because next semester is expected to be even tougher. I don't do well in art history courses, and I found out that the scheduled class was changed because the instructor will be out for health reasons.  Originally, all was well, a fellow student had the books that are required for the class I was supposed to take, and she let me borrow them, so I wouldn't have to buy books, and I could read up on the subject during break; now, that has changed.  But one glimmer of hope on "Rate my Professor. com," the professor for the new class had decent ratings.  Most of the art history teachers have scary ratings, like- senile, loses papers, loses tests.  So we shall see.  ARGH!  Eddy is helping me to cope with an A- , and my son Josh thinks I'm crazy to get so upset about an A-.  Coping and Crazy, that's how my holiday break is going.  How about yours?

1 comment: