Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sticker Phiends III Show- 04/02/10!

There's a really cool sticker show being held on 4/2/10 at Studio 8 in Phoenix-"Sticker Phiends".  It will have sticker art and artists from all over: stickers, posters, and canvas art will be displayed.  I entered 2 of my Zedies.  My work will probably be the cheeriest, most simple work there, but I'm looking forward to seeing my Zedie amongst the rest.  I only have one of them available for posting.  I will try and have a follow-up with the second Zedie after the show.  The images are a little dark; Eddy had to take pictures of them at night.  I finished the Zedies up 2 days before the deadline.
This is the line work first:


This is the finished image, executed in black marker and acrylic paint.  These actually take some time to do and are done in multiple layers.

This is a close up of the little Zedie - he's in a spray can costume.


This is the show information:

No comments:

Post a Comment