Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The BLOB - my short animation video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=navgsPyhtiQ



This was my stop animation clip.  It consisted of 200 photos placed in Flash.  My clip was a commentary of the book we had to use in class.  I was commenting on how one element of life can be stomped out by mankind, but it can be turned around and given new life - morphed into something else.  The medicine bottle was used as a refuse dispensed of by someone carelessly leaving it on the ground.  It is really a tongue-in-cheek clip in that I found the book to be an over the top panacea type of ideal not really applicable to today and what we currently face in our world.  Mind you it is not well crafted - I am NOT a film student and have never worked with this type of medium before.  SO please take it lightly and don't judge it for any "film" value.  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment