Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Past Projects From 3D class 2009


This was my team for the Big Dog project - the large inflatable done in just plastic and packaging tape.  We added a water pump and actually made the dog pee!  Great fun!


This photo was provided by Eddy Hennig - he was kind enough to follow the groups in the class and photograph all the projects.  This photo was great!  The viewer in the background just loved our project and watched for a very long time.  He was a great addition to the project.

The next is a photo of my teacher Matthew Mosher and the two chairs I made our of just cardboard.  We were not allowed to use any adhesive or any type of fasteners.  The chair had to hold our weight for the entire class, and also support the weight of our teacher when he tested it out.  I added King Louis in there  as an added humor to the photo.  Great fun!

I will be adding more images from class projects when I have them all compiled together on my desktop.  I hope you enjoy viewing them.  Feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment